Old Orchard Rates
Old Orchard Park Campground
Phone: (989) 739-7814 extension 2
Reservations will begin January 5th, 2022 (for four months from date of reservation.)
Please note: Check in time: 3:00 p.m.
Check out time: 12:00 p.m.
*late check-out Fee of $30.00 plus additional nights fee.
CAMPSITE DESCRIPTION RATES
Extended stay camping (Based on availability)
- Modern 30 day (campers or tents) -$525.00
- *30 day unavailable between Memorial Day and Labor Day*
- Modern 21 day (Campers or tents) - $425.00
- Primitive Waterfront 21 day (Tents only)-$350.00
- Primitive Back Lot 21 days (Tents only) -$295.00
(Camper required to move site every 21 days! NO EXCEPTIONS!)
Seasonal Sites (please call park office for more details)
Seasonal Waterfront May 1 - Oct 31 $Rates apply
Seasonal Back Lot May 1 - Oct 31 $Rates apply
Seasonal Electric/water May 1 – Sept 30 $Rates apply
Cabins – NO PETS ALLOWED!
- Cabins are numbered - #1, #2, and #3
- Cabin Rental Rates - $60 per night
- Primitive 14x20 open room, isolated at rivers edge, stairs leading down to water
- Heated (Cabins Only), no kitchen, (beds, table and chairs only) linens not provided, barbecue pit, generator hook-up.
- Cabins sleep 5 adults.
- Min. 2 Day Stay / Max. 1 Week.
- Reservation Required
YURTS – NO PETS ALLOWED!
- rustic with no heat or generator hook-up
- Yurts are all waterfront/wrap around decks
- Yurts sleep 5-7 adults (linens not provided)
- Has electricity/water access
- Sleeps 5 adults (linens not provided)
- Water front/close to playground and beach
- Yurt “A”, “C” - $60 per Night
- Yurt “B” - $70 per Night
- Yurt “D” - $75 per Night (Electric/water)
- Check out time is 1:00 p.m.
- Late Check-outs will be charged $30.00 plus an additional night fee
- All Camping Fees are Nonrefundable!!
Group Camping - Primitive
- Primitive Group waterfront and Non-waterfront Camping areas available, RV Camping or Tent Camping.
- Must have a min group number of at least three (3) units, some restrictions apply.
- Contact the office at: email@example.com or call (989)739-7814 for more information.
- Dumping fee (per dump/non-registered campers) $7.00
- Blue dump tank $1.00 per hr.
- Daily visitor Pass per person before 9 p.m. $2.00
- Visitor Pass (season) before 9 p.m. $35.00
- Boat Launch Fees (non-registered campers) $5.00
- Event Fee (Weddings, receptions, open houses, etc.) $100.00
- Short term, on site storage $10.00/Day - $50.00/week
Fall/Winter (Electric/water) camping Rates
October, November, March, and April
(Park Closed December, January and February)
Important camper information -
- 30-day sites are not permitted between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Campers staying 21 days between Memorial Day and Labor Day will be required to moves sites (site availability will apply) after 21 days; (21 days on, 21 days off).
- Please note- Campers failing to check out and/or failure to remove camping unit and belongings from their site after their required check out time and 21-day Campers not moving unit/belongings after 21-days will be subject to fines and/or camping unit removal at the owner's expense.
- There will be an additional $30.00 late fee assessed for every campsite remaining beyond their expiration date.
- Park no longer buys back tokens.